Double-legged Raise (Ankle(s) or Thigh(s))
This is the most popular exercise performed with the 6-Pack-Strap. Kindly follow the process described below for the two-legged raise.
• Attach the 6-Pack-Strap at your ankles.
• Ensure the strap is tight enough, then lock the buckle clamp.
• Lie down with your back on the ground/floor, stretch out your legs.
• Position your hands beside/under your butt to provide a cushion.
• In a controlled manner, while maintaining the position, slightly lift your butt off the ground when your legs are perpendicular to the ground.
• Lower your butt and your legs to return to the original position
• Repeat the exercise until you are exhausted then you can switch to the drop set.
Weighted Bicycle (Ankle or Thigh)
• Lie on your back with your hands touching your ears
• Alternate touching you elbow to your opposite knee
Standing Leg Raises (Ankle or Thigh)
• Attach the 6-Pack-Strap around your upper thigh close to the groin area
• Ensure the 6-Pack-Strap is well-tightened to prevent it from falling off
• Stand at a distance from a wall
• Recline on the wall with your two hands
• Raise the leg where you attached the 6-Pack-Strap towards the left or right direction to provide any variety
• Switch to the other leg and follow the steps above